Hi Donald--welcome to the list.  I tried to access your website, and did
get to admire the smiling faces and beautiful scenery--but I couldn't get
the email link to work, and the chat room wouldn't let me in without
it---anyhow, it looks great, and you're a handsome couple!

>My wife has had Parkinson's for the last six years.  I decided to put up a
>web page where people
>could chat in real time about there problems with Parkinson, etc. Please
>click on home page below to take you there. If you would like to enter the
>Chat, please email me.

>Email: [log in to unmask]
>Home Page: http://home.att.net/~ward-1

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "