Dear Margaret,

Thank you for sending this information about your "blackouts":

>Unfortunately I suffer from exhaustion if drive too far where I have a
>shutter effect of an instant kind of "blackkout and return to "normalcy"
>within seconds . I get this in the evening after an active day its
>almost like a dyskinisia as my coffee is always ending uy down the front
>of me as I jerk into these seconds of where? Anyone else experiencing
>this peculiaritiy ?
>Margaret Clark 59/11  Sinemet Sinemet CR Elderpryl Mirapex

I also experience this kind of thing. You have described it perfectly as a
shutter effect that lasts for an instant. My neurologist couldn't make
sense of my description, so I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who
is experiencing these episodes. I wonder if it is the disease or medication
side effects. I take sinemet cr and requip.

Rick Hermann 48/46