To Janice- All my research tells me that earlier onset Parkinson's is
sometimes notoriously difficult to diagnose. As I know from personal
experience...for years I had numerous vague physical complaints i.e.
weakness,dizziness,slight tremor of my left hand,muscle pain,
depression, etc.and the doctors were generally unimpressed and unable
to diagnose anything specific. I even noticed that my handwriting was
getting smaller, but being a psych nurse, I blamed this on poor
self-esteem. I tend to agree with you.Anyone just looking for attention
could surely pick something better than this miserable disease. My
advice to you is-GET YOURSELF ANOTHER DOCTOR! We sometimes forget that
your health care provider is really another provider of a consumer
product and can be replaced if faulty.                       Carole
52/51/?45