Hi Sharon-- I expect you will hear from listmembers who can answer your
question re: surgery.  I'd suggest also that you check the list archives
where you will find posts  on this and every other subject discussed
here.......I hope Bob begins to show more improvement---SOON!

the pd list archives web-site
[which is maintained by simon coles]
[and which is part of the pwp web-ring maintained by jerry finch]
is at:

http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/

>Hello,
>     My Name is Sharon & I have joined this list for my Best Friend, Bob,

SNIPPED

On April 6th, he had the Thalamic Stimulation
>surgery. He was in surgery for 13 hr. & according to Dr., he is still
>recovering.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "