Hi,

How about contacting another city who has one installed; my city, Palo
Alto, CA has one at the Baylands marsh boardwalk to tell about the
environment out there.  Call information and contact Parks and
Recreation, and perhaps they can help. Perhaps use the web to contact
the professional associations specializing in Landscape Architecture and
designing for the disabled, which I'm almost certain exists. Good
luck.

Ann