 I, too, have quickie naps as I call them. I get them instantly and it gets
embarrasing
when someone is talking to you and you fad ou on them.

Dale, how long have you been under medication for PD?  I have been for 10
years and I thought I was taking an awful lot of Sinemet.  I also take 4.5 mg
Mirapex and one 25x100 every two hours. Sometimes that isn't enough and
sometimes its too much!

Does anyone take any more than that? How do you deal with it at night.  I
take it during then, too, though maybe missing a couple of doses.  Supposedly
according to my nuero., it keeps me awake, but then why do I sleep thru the
early 2-3 hr. dose and wake up? Then I'm stuck, I can't sleep so I have to
keep taking it to keep going, or lie there  trying to toss and turn without
it!

Ruth Clark