Don & Vivian:  Judd has eye problems more lately too - and yes he has some
good
days and some when nothing seems to focus - The past six months he's not able
to operate shop woodworking equipment like he used to - depth perception off
terribly ( cut finger on table saw - first in 70 yr.) heals great, though and
still does
what can with my help - I still need his mind for keeping me straight - we
are still
partners but it sure gets disheartening for him.....
       We've been using eye drops regularly (when we don't forget) to keep
his eyes
from drying out and we are still searching for more answers about whether
there are
corrections available to his new sight problems.  Also, use "lacra-lube" eye
cream
overnight to help moisturize eyes.
      By the way, Don, Judd has realized a definite increase in his
sensitivity to
emotional situations - cries more himself - gets frustrated - just try to
keep yourself
aware of the love around you and draw off the strength of others that love
you, when
things seem so confusing and difficult - leaning on Vivian is O.K. right,? I
love for
Judd to "lean" on me and we'll all keep helping each other - your letters are
wonder-
ful - keep them coming when you feel up to it - we'll be out here thinking of
you when you aren't......       Love from those who share your struggles
                                                    S.F. and Marie Judd
"CarePartners"