I have that prickly feeling in my legs as if they are sleep. got to look to
see if they are on the floor. my nero says not to worry. to me me it gets on
my nerves. I guess you can say they don,t hurt but feels funny. after 30
years lot of stuff is new to me.I now take naps or just fall over. and fall
a sleep while eating. just like a newby.  eat more junk food than any thing
eles. candy ice-cream me with sugar. lolo when I fall mean VIVIAN  makes me
crall to a chair or something and pull my self up.  we are back at playing
cribbage she cheats. out of 12 games I have only won 5 she never could do
that. see how some CG. can be mean lolo

                                   I.Y.Q.   DON  &   VIVIAN
                                  LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                              BEST MEDS FOR PD. IS