Brian,

You wrote,

> Hello Terry, You were the only one to pick up my rather provocative
statement.
> I did'nt really expect to get away un-noticed.

You didn't go un-noticed - just unremarked upon <grin>.

I must say I'm intrigued by your contention that an excess of levodopa
actually serves to shut down the natural dopamine system.  If this is the
case I would think that a direct correlation could be drawn between size of
dose first prescribed and speed of progression of the disease.  I would
imagine that there is a vast amount of uncollected evidence relating to
this, just waiting for some candidate for a masters degree to collect and
collate it.

Dennis
Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32
There's nothing wrong with me that a cure for PD won't fix!
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/