Sue, I'm a member pf VA Healthcare in Houston.  The care here is quite good
but they tell me that long-term nursing care is available only to veterans
with a military-related disability.  There seems to be no support at the
moment for a correlation, so I have been denied.  However, you might call the
local "Eligibility"office, anyway.  It costs nothing to check.

Howard

In a message dated 6/2/99 2:29:56 PM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]