Kathryn, thank you very much. Porky is enthralled. He keeps on going to look
at himself in the mirror amd then coming over to the computer to see his
picture. "is that really me?" he says . And then goes back to the mirror...
Ne was been sending copies to all his friends. Who did it? Was it you yourself
? I've always been amazed at how people can create a piece of artwork out of a
bunch of letters.
Thanks,

HIlary Blue (on behalf of Porky Porkinson the Parkinson Pig.)