Did I miss a earlier post about fillings?  We are interested ever since I
heard Dr. Kellas speak about getting to the root cause of illness. I am also
reading a book about homocysteine.  "Homecysteine through the Methlation
Process".  The following statement came from the Alternative Medicine Review
(vol. 2, No. 4 pg.. 234, 1997)  Homocysteine Metabolism: Nutritional
modulation and impact on health and disease by A. M. Miller, G. S. Kelly.

"numerous diseases of the nervous system are correlated with high
homocysteine levels and alterations in B12, folate or B6 metabolism,
including depression, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's
disease, Alzheimer's disease and cognitive decline in the elderly."

{ Interpretation:  A variety of age-related mental diseases are related to
high levels of homocysteine, the nutrients needed to lower homocysteine and
the way the body used them.  These disorders include depression, Parkinson's
disease, Alzheimer's disease and a general loss of mental abilities observed
in the elderly.  Properly correcting these problems goes a long way in
reversing or preventing this unnatural decline observed all too often in our
western "unnatural" culture.}

In addition to some other new supplements Don has just started using
Methylate.
Wondering if anyone has any comments about this topic.  Nancy B cg for Don
65/16