Nancy B wrote:

"Did I miss a earlier post about fillings?  We are interested ever since I
heard Dr. Kellas speak about getting to the root cause of illness. I am also
reading a book about homocysteine.  "Homecysteine through the Methlation
Process".  The following statement came from the Alternative Medicine Review
(vol. 2, No. 4 pg.. 234, 1997)  Homocysteine Metabolism: Nutritional
modulation and impact on health and disease by A. M. Miller, G. S. Kelly."

How do you get tested for homocysteine?  Is this something that can be done
by a blood test?