Janet,
QuackWatch has some good information, but in the opinion of many health
professionals (including me) it goes too far -- throwing the baby out
with the bathwater. I have personally found several of its articles
biased if not actually misinformed. I've also corresponded with one of
their editors, taking issue with several of his pronouncements. He was
unable to answer my points satisfactorily, which didn't surprise me. I
read and utilize QuackWatch with care.
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/