Hi Janet, Nancy, Dorothy, Bob, Ken, Barb,Harlan and Rick

Thanks very much for your reaction on the toothfillings. Early in l997 I
bought a book with the name "CURE FOR ALL DISEASES  " from the author Hulda
Regehr Clark . A summary says the following": New Research findings show
that all diseases have 4simple explanations and cures once their true cause
is known. This book describes the causes of both common and extraordinary
diseases and gives specific instructions to their cure"
In connection with toothfillings she says the following:"Removing all metal
means removing all root canals, metal fillings and crowns. Take out
allbridge work or partials made ofmetal and neverput them back in. But you
may feel quite attached to the gold, so ask the dentist to give you
everything he removes. Look at the underside. You will be glad you
switched."
I made a copy of the piece and went to my dentist. He was quit supprised,
had never heard of it, but cleaned my mouth.
Before and after:
Before: I slept only two hours a night. I had the most terrible spasmas. I
did a lot of exercise that time , I felt I had to stretch my back to the
utmost. I couldn't sit or lie down, I only could walk and stand. I play
bridge, I couldn't deal , it was difficult for me to hold my carts properly.
Drinking, eating was a problem.
After: Of course it is not true that change started overnight. It took a
long time . But , most important my spasmas disappeared; I can sleep for 6
hours. I can sleep on my stomach again. My tempo comes back; I can get cross
again ( when my computer was broken, it took 2 month to repair it, it made
me mad).
Sofar the fillings.

But I think it is necessary to tell my whole story, then all your questions
will be answered.
I am a holistic person. I believe in any healingpractice.not only in
allophaty. When I retired in 1992 we moved from the city Johannesburg ,
where we lived for 35 years to the coast./ JHB is on a plateau , high above
sealevel. One of the most favourable climats of the world. Where we live now
the climate is also very good, but a little damp. In JHB I had a very active
life as musicteacher en performer.   In 1990 I took a new post as organist
in a church and I found it very difficult to press the keys of the organ
down with my fingers. I thought it was the organ ,but it was me.
END OF FIRST PART OF MINISERIE