Thursday at our meeting we had what I call couch doc. as I can,t spell the
other word. was interesting. lot of what I try to get across to you. first I
tuned down presented but took did take vice.  at the end of meeting lot said
they wear loosing friends or did not come often. she said you got some one
hear that could help you. well hear is what I said. do NOT TALK SO MUCH HOW
SICK YOU ARE ask one what he did before pd. said he was a baseball,andbasket
ball coach.  do you talk to your friends about that. he said no I have PD.
AND TO SICK TO DO ANY THING BUT TO WHATCH TV.  they came to see you they
know you have PD. ask them how they feel talk of sports. not all about you.
they get tired of hearing how sick you are.  if you can get out and around
say let take in game. when you talk of meds you loose them. have coke,beer I
have lot to come. we never talk of PD WRONG . I SAY I HAVE BEEN DOWN LATELY.
then drop it. as some of the older PAD,S  ember I said joke,pome, story now
and them helps. talk to them on their grounds.  we got list to talk of
meds,and other PD things.  so keep friends coming for get PD and talk about
things you did before PD.

                              I.Y.Q.   VIVIAN   AND  VIVIAN
                               LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                          WHEN LAST TIME YOU TOLD YOUR MAT.