-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: zaterdag 5 juni 1999 7:11
Onderwerp: For Roman Catholic PWP's

Hi Ivan,

When Tutu offered his prayer, i tried to approch the Pope, The Vatican, even
the vaticans' postmaster.
Searched all search-engines, phonebooks and addressbooks.
Result: ONE website, NO emailaddress, NO phone, NO fax, NO postaddress, NO
secretary's address.
It's a one way street top down.
My suggestion for the fastest and probably only way to reach the Pope is:
pray to God to give the Pope a hint to socialize, get an emailaddress,
become a listmember and raise PD-awareness in heavens name.
While God is focused on PD anyway, He might also give some clever researcher
a clue for a CURE for PD.

And dear God, if You read this: I'm open for suggestions. Please send ASAP
the solution for PD by regular  mail, fax, phone, email, a vision, an angel
or any other way that's available. We, 20,000,000 PWP and our families would
really appreciate it.

Hans.