Hello,
     My Name is Sharon & I have joined this list for my Best Friend, Bob, who
has Parkinson's & is having trouble utilizing his computer due to this. He is
74 yrs. old & was diagnosed 6 yrs. ago. He is taking Sinemet 25/100 6 times a
day & Requip 1mg. 4 times a day. He asked me to tell you that he has tried
about every medication available, including Tasmar, which was effecting his
liver, so he had to stop. On April 6th, he had the Thalamic Stimulation
surgery. He was in surgery for 13 hr. & according to Dr., he is still
recovering.
     What we would like to know is if there are anyone here who has had this
surgery & could enlighten him on his or her progress? He seems to be in worse
condition then prior to the surgery. His legs ache & he has trouble walking.
His voice is troubling him as it is difficult for him to talk at times. His
right hand is still trembling & his right leg is worse.
     We would very much appreciate any & all information. We THANK YOU in
advance for any & all help.
Sincerely,
     Bob & Sharon
PS: If you received this twice, I apologize. I sent it yesterday, but never
saw it or received any response, so I figured I had done something wrong &
tried again