VIVIAN and I went to a graduation party. a friend of 60
years(..................) we see each other very often. her husband is one
of my best friends. any how I notice something was wrong with her. could not
place it me 30 years of PD did not pick up on it. VIVIAN finely told me she
was told 2 months ago she has PD. her and her family did not want me to know
it. why I don,t know. at the party she said to some one she never hoped she
would never be like me.  I don,t pay bills cook or do much any more. only
fall a lot. they want me to get a walker and have brakes fixed so my body
weight will push. it. they won,t let me have the operation CHARLEY KNEES
HAD. ANY HOW HOW DO I HANDO  the friend as I am not suppose to know.her
never paid bills or how to cook. (husband) should I just wait or tell I
know?  her man has no patient wit her. all he does is to bad mouth her in
front of every body now. well will close hope for some advice.

                                                      I.Y.Q.  DON   AND
VIVIAN
                                                       LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                                                BEST MEDUSA FOR PD IS