Hi Everyone:  I while back I subscribed to this Guide to Parkinson's
Disease, and just received the first update for May.   I haven't read
any of it yet, but am making it available to the List members now.

John Bjork

Doctor's Guide Parkinson's Disease Update

You requested to "Stay abreast of Parkinson's Disease
developments on the Internet" by filling out the form
on our website, Doctor's Guide(tm) to the Internet.
This free monthly update will keep you informed about
recent news appearing on our site and will direct you
to other Parkinson's-related sites.

CONTENTS for the month of May, 1999
- Announcements
- Parkinson's Medical News and Alerts
- Parkinson's Information
- Discussion Groups and Newsgroups
- Other Related Sites

Doctor's Guide's Information and Resources pages are
updated daily.

-Announcements
---------------------
Our medical bookstore is open! You can purchase
from a selection of thousands of medical publications
and electronic media right from our homepage, Doctor's
Guide to the Internet!

- Parkinson's Medical News and Alerts for May
======================================
Levodopa Slows The Progression Of Parkinson's Disease
http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/10101e.htm.htm

APA MEETING: Seroquel Improves Psychotic Symptoms Of Alzheimer's,
Parkinson's Diseases
http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/ff7b6.htm

AAN MEETING: Permax Monotherapy Beneficial In Parkinson's
http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/f8e72.htm

Fetal Cell Therapy Benefits Some Parkinson's Patients
http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/f8e5e.htm

AAN MEETING: Mirapex Effective In The Treatment Of Early Parkinson's
http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/f8972.htm

To access any links described below and more, please
visit:

- Parkinson's Information
==================
-- Young Onset Parkinson's Disease
-- Depression in Parkinson's Disease
-- Drug Treatment Glossary
-- Hope Through Research (FAQ)

- Discussion Groups and Newsgroups
===========================
-- Support-Group.com: Parkinson's Disease

- Other Related Sites
===============
-- The American Academy of Neurology
-- American Parkinson's Disease Association
-- Awakenings
-- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke

Other Information & Resources pages on several diseases
and medical conditions can be found at:

Doctor's Guide Parkinson's Disease Update is published
by P\S\L Consulting Group:

Fax:            (514) 938-2626
Website:        http://www.docguide.com
E-mail:         [log in to unmask]