Don,

I was diagnosed three years prior to filing for disability, 3 and 1/2 prior
to obtaining it.  I had symptoms, it turns out, 2 and !/2 to three  years
prior to diagnosis.

I see a neurologist, Dr.  Bonnie Hersh, in a primary group practice and
research group at Boston University Hospital, the Neurological Referral
Center -- to which I transferred after an initial 2 years under the care of a
neurologist at Boston's Beth Israel Hospital.  I made the switch because I
was not convinced that my neuro. was seeing as many different cases of PD as
it might benefit me for him to see.  At the group practice, they track
approximately 1,600 PD patients, and work collaboratively, from which I feel
that each individual derives potential and actual benefits.

JEB