Here's the information as I have it.  Dudley Doowrong, the former crack
counter-intelligence officer at Los Alamos, now,  among his many duties,
is responsible for protecting the mutant geese as well as persecuted pigs
plodding to Parkinsaw.  These mutant geese have been lovingly provided the
nickname "Flying Pigs" due to the amazing  resemblance to actual pigs, and
are safe and sound at the Pig Sanctuary.  Now, these geese were thought to
have been the fabled Flying Porkers of Cincinnati fame due to an error by
a dullard air traffic controller, as the geese headed north for the
summer. (The geese did look like pigs, and went HOINK-HOINK, so we
shouldn't be too hard on Boy Dullard.)  Now,  the Flying Porkers, the
Possibly Persecuted Pigs  from CT, as well as other pigs under duress,
although their sanctuary awaits them here, have not let forth with even an
oink-oink signaling their whereabouts.  A further situation clouds this
issue:  Mr. Doowrong has indicated that he has heard of a secret
"underground" passage l leading from Connecticut to Parkinsaw for those
pigs in danger who are afraid to fly, or who can't afford the fare.
Doowrong is in contact with a unidentified associate in CT who is
allegedly working on the details.  Should you wish to arrange for flying
lessons for pigs in CT, it is respectfully suggested that to touch base
with the Flying Porkers of Ohio (I hope I don't mis-type that as Frying
Porkers of Ohio) to asertain the methodology these creatures employ to
soar above the clouds. Should this prove impractical, I'll have Doowrong
pass on to you the name of his associate in CT to corrdinate safe passage
to Parkinsaw.