NEWS FLASH!

Vatican City:  Papal Emissaries to Pope John Paul VI  announced today that
the Pope will soon be visiting Parkinsaw, MI on a "flight of mercy" to
deliver in his Pope-MoPlane the endangered Parkinson's Pigs reportedly in
hiding in the northeastern United States.   It is widely thought that this
confirms rumors which have persisted for months that the Pope has been
behind the rescue attempts of these Parkinson's Pigs by flocks of "angelic
pigs" first sighted near Cincinnati as they took flight in, what has
widely been reported so far, as futile rescue efforts.

The Vatican was quick to add, however, that the Pope's unprecedented
personal involvement in this desperate scenario are in NO WAY is to be
construed of an admission of any type that the Pope may be giving special
preference in this aid to the Parkinson's Pigs due to any personal health
agendas or advocacy of any particular cause.   Although it has been widely
rumored that the Pope himself is a "PWP", this has not been confirmed by
the Vatican and, when questioned about his surprise and unusual personal
role in the Parkinson's Pigs rescue, the Pope only commented, "As Vicar of
God on earth,  I encourage us all to follow both our spiritual and social
responsibilities in securing the rights, safety, and well-being of all
God's creations on earth.  That, of course, includes Pigs.  We must aid
all our brethren in need -- regardless of race, color, creed, or, ah, ah,
species."

There has been no word yet from any spokesperson for the Parkinson's Pigs
regarding this latest development in their harrowing and dangerous escape
from culinary crisis.  Efforts to get confirmation of these reports from
John Bjork, of Parkinsaw, MI on preparations for the expected arrival of
the Pope and the Pigs are still ongoing and his comments are eagerly
awaited by pig lovers and Parkinsonians throughout the world.
Spontaneous prayer vigils for the success of this Pig passage by the
Papacy have reportedly sprung up in cities around the globe.   Stay tuned
for updates on this "porkish situation".