Pat McGinnis wrote:

> I have been experiencing problems with my internal thermostat.  I am hot
> most all the time, I can feel that it is cool around me, but I sweat and I
> am  very uncomfortable most of the time.  I am wondering if any one else has
> had this problem and if so what is a solution.  If I was a woman I would
> guess I was going thru a change of life, but I am a 51 male.   My
> neurologist unexpectedly quit and I am looking for a new one, until I find
> one I am looking for any  help I can find.

Neuroscientists are becoming more aware that PD affects peripheral and
autonomous nerve centers as well as movement control centers in the
brain. I think a lot of us PWP have impaired temperature control as
well as temperature sensing, but maybe not enough to notice it as you
have. Some other senses such as olfaction (smell), taste, and touch
also decline, but slowly enough to escape notice. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road