Hello Kathy

I have used Zoloft for the past 4 years and no problems. I am sure it is
not for everyone. My Neuro told me it was a very tollerable med for most
people. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't work. There are lots of med
and combos of meds that will in the end work for you. Up to 9 Sinimet
25/100 per day seems excessive to me. Do you get any diskenisia ?
(uncommanded movement....like jerking ?) That is caused by to much
Sinimet. 25/100 is a low dose of Sinimet. maybe you could talk to your DR
about Sinimet CR. It is a controled release version of regular sinimet. I
take 50'/200 Sinimet CR 3X per day and supplement it with either 1/2 or
whole tab of Sinimet 25/100 when there is stress from work or I am doing
excessive physical things like yard work. CR helps with the off times and
the roller coaster ride you sometimes get from regular Sinimet.

My point is as always ...Hang in there it will work out for you.
Frustration and stress are our worst enemies

Terry