 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        78  sticky deg. F   :-
Hi folks,

Hello fello PWP'ers-here I am again cutting a path through the
undergrowth...

I've memorized 18 of 19  songs now - the last one tonight - Elijah Chorus
 by Mendelssohn. I still wonder how on Earth I was given the strength
 to do all this singing  and memorizing in my 14th year of PD.

Oh, Camilla, yes I know Chanticleer- wonderful, clear harmonies!!

Also, our chorus director asked me to write notes about Siyahamba ("We
are
Marching") - a tribute to Nelson Mandela - so, that's in the works, AND

we have a church service and gala parade through Portland on
Saturday--and I am helping to organize a wheelchaired and disabled
persons' delegation that moves SLOWLY, with caregivers and special
friends, through the ENTIRE parade route--

AND, there is talk of TV  coverage at the parade- which would be my first
 ever appearance IN PUBLIC in a wheelchair--

And, I have developed a scratchy voice from so much rehearsing and
telephoning and excitement....and PD affecting my vocal cords and lung
expansion.

So it's on to technical rehearsal Tues, dress rehearsal Wed, and in
tuxedo,
shows at 8PM, Thurs, Fri and Saturday.

Wish me luck,

Ivan  :-0 (singing bass solos)