Maryhelen,

Nothing in your posts is in any way offensive in my humble opinion.  It
shows rather the brave fight you are somehow able to continue fighting.
PD is sometimes ugly, but what it does TO you, your fingers and your
words does not make YOU any problem to me.

I want you to know that I always am  watching for your messages.

By the way, list-friends, I heard from several sources that Maryhelen
Davila is widely recognized as having moved Senator McCain's heart so
much that he cried when she once went to see him, and he  soon thereafter
became the sponsor of the Udall Bill.

I know sometimes we all make mistakes , but believe me, we forgive you,
Maryhelen!

Ivan  :-)

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 18:27:48 EDT Maryhelen Davila <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Dear members
>
>Please try to ignore messages from [log in to unmask] received today
>(Sunday
>6/13/99).
>
>I haven't been able to use the keyboard and Dragon Systems can' seem
>transcribe rom my dictation effforts for a while. Over eagerness to
>read the
>LIST and the lack of assistance (now have for this note) Imy
>uncontrollable
>fingers landed all over the keyboard hitting keys ithey shouldn''t
>have,
>sending old copies of messages, drafts never sent, some meant to have
>sent
>but never did... etc. Some might've been written in the despair of
>strong
>OFF's or in venting that was written just to cool it - but wasn't
>sent
>because it was realized after cooling off that the feelings were wrong
>in the
>first place or a situation changed ----The nightmare of any email
>author. I
>don't recall any messages like that for which I hadn't already
>apoloized when
>I screwed up the first time around, most were very positive I'm sure,
>but I
>MUST EXPRESS TO EVERYONE - NO INCONVENIENCE, CONFUSION OR OFFENSE WAS
>INTENDED - I'M SORRY. .
>Maryhelen
>
>Pleasenot havng anyone

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        77   deg. F   :-)