Hi All- I propose we call a temporary moratorium on counting PWP and
deciding if we've been spammed by AgeNet (spammed? sounds decidedly
anti-pig to me),and call our attention to weightier matters. I am
having   a devil of a time with these Westport, Connecticut pigs.No
piggy "angels" in this bunch. Just constant squabbles re:seating
arrangements in the plane to Parkinsaw, who gets to sit next to the
Pope, etc.etc.etc. They have adamantly refused to consider Amtrak and
snickered at using the subway. Only cabs for these particular porcine
preppies. I have even had to resort to unwrapping a ham sandwich in
order to get them to quiet down for our brief clandestant meeting this
evening. They seem to have forgotten their common ground. Hmm...Sound
familiar?                           And John, I really do need that
weather report re: Parkinsaw. They want to know if they should bring
their fur coats.
                 Carole