Funny you all should mention toothfillings.  For about 3 years I have
been having chest pains.  The cardiologist has done all stress tests,
EKG, chest x-rays, blood tests and all revealed everything is normal.
But I don't have enough energy from one day to the next if I exert
myself. I keep wondering if there is a cardiac test that can tell if
something is wrong that the above mentioned tests don't catch.
and can't find anything wrong but I know pain when I feel it.  About that
time I had a root canal and remember seeing a little root still left in
there and suspected it could be the root canal causing the problem.  This
dentist has long since retired.  Can a dentist x-ray a root canal to see
if there's any infection?

I'm a caretaker not the PWP.

Betty