Charles,

I have had some light dyskinesia from time to time which seemed unrelated
to my surgery and couldn't be related to Sinemet because I quit taking it a
year and a half ago.

Now I'm having multiple problems with mirapex even though I only take 1mg
twice a day.

I continue to be one sided due to my dead battery but hope to get some
answers next weekend when I am up there for training to become a peer
counselor for the surgery at OHSU.

Wish I could be of more help to you as you find youe way .

Sounds like you may have to wide of a setting but I'm not a Dr. or a
professional.  If you find the cause please let me know.

TIP: Do you know how to tell wheither you are turned on or not?  Use an AM
radio set at the lowest frecrency below 540 and put it next to your
stimulator and you will hear a static sound.

jjjane
http://www.geocities.com/soho/village/6263/pienet/people/hithross.html