hi all
[including and especially barb p. our list 'mom']

i can't believe it's been a month since telling you about my website
but... times flies when... one is unpacking...!

in nerdese, the site has had 1000 'hits' since my announcement
i have no idea what that 'means' in terms of volume on the web
and i don't think it matters
except
that each 'hit' means that a cyber-sibling has dropped by
and that in and of itself
means a lot to me

i think this list is a miracle of its time
but it's hard to describe what happens here to an 'outsider'

i've included those aspects of 'us' which i think are most important
i am open to suggestions in that regard

since pd is the reason
i got sent back to 'school' to do some more 'larnin'
and
since pd is the reason
i found barb's list
and
since pd is the reason
i am being paid to 'just breathe' by the gummint of ontario canada

i had to smack my forehead one day and say
aha, i get it now!

so till i get further instructions
i consider this my full time job

i can't think of a greater bunch of people to work with

JAnet of PIEnet

ps
i was 'baby-sitting' you lot all day and no one even noticed!
hah!
back to you, barb!

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
Postal: PO Box 171, Almonte, Ontario, K0A 1A0, Canada
WebUrl: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
E-mail: [log in to unmask]