Friends-- As we often get inquiries about PD resources in other countries
than the USA, I was interested to note that the National PD Assn. supports
affiliated Centers of Excellence in 9 other countries:
        China, Argentina, The Netherlands, Japan (2), England, France,
Israel (2),
 Canada (2), and Spain.

Persons interested in knowing more about these centers should call the NPF
at 1-800-327-4545 or write them at   1501 N.W. 9th Ave, Bob Hope Road,
Miami,Florida, 33136-1494

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "