hi all

At 18:20 1999/06/13 -0400, norma wrote, in part:
>My name is Norma Myhre and new to the PARKINSN list...
>I have an odd problem in that I have experienced a
>persistent abnormal smell for the last 2 1/2 years...

i understand that
olfactory "irregularities" are a fairly common secondary symptom of pd
[as opposed to new factory irregularities]

one of the funniest 'list hustle' experiences here
was the scammer who signed on in order to promote
sales in aromatherapy!

janet

ps
try a search in the archives using "smell" or "olfactory"

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a new voice http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/