I have bought the breast cancer stamps, and as you may remember, there is
an extra charge of a couple of cents, which is what goes to the cancer
research---thus, only persons who wish to support it  are charged that
extra---or buy the stamps.   It doesn't come out of the base cost of the
postage, in fact.

>-----------------------
>Sender:       "Caregivers Are Really Essential (CARE)"
>Poster:       Linda Warrenburg <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: I ASK AGAIN - "Fund the Cure" Stamps ?
>
>Bonnie, you wrote:
>> If this is true that the Post Office offers stamps that contribute to the
>> fund raising for the research of cancer -
>
>It is true.  When I first saw the post re: the stamps, I thought that it had
>to be a hoax.  But I found the web site for the US Postal Service, & low and
>behold, it was there in print.  As who to contact, I wouldn't have the
>foggiest....maybe our Senators?  Maybe someone else will know who to
>contact.
>
>Linda, CG for Ben 69/5

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "