Friends-- just to inform you in case you wondered, as I did, about this
drug which was  discussed in one of the Medline postings Janet puts on.

I sent the article to Peter's neuro, asking if it might be a good choice
for him instead of Seroquel---lo and behold,he answered at once and said
that is the generic name for Seroquel !!  Nowhere in the article was the
trade name mentioned, but I did feel a bit silly !     :-(

Anyhow, it's pretty neat to have a neuro who answers questions by e-mail!
He is also the one who handles the PD questions on the Univ. of
Cincinnatti's NetWellness website.  Check it out, and go to the Ask An
Expert link, where there is a list of diseases--click on Parkinson's and
you get Dr. Arif Dalvi !

                        http://www.netwellness.org/

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "