Dear friends---This post regarding the AgeNet website appreared in my
email today---I have looked at it, and think it's worth passing along.
There are many useful links, including a lot on PD, and I don't think the
commercial connections are disturbing--they do more than just sell stuff.
Check it out and see what you think--there are good resources for Cgs, and
many "geriatric" resources also.  http://www.agenet.com/tableofcont.html

(This is the table of contents page, and you can link in many directions
from here.)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "