hi all

At 18:21 1999/06/08 -0400, camilla wrote:
>Dear friends---This post regarding the AgeNet website
>appreared in my email today...

me too
i don't recall requesting this
have all members received this as unsolicited e-mail?

> ---I have looked at it, and think it's worth passing along...

i have to disagree with you here, camilla

i think the regular 'helpful info' posts which you send in to us
have a better selection of pd related links

the pd drug section is pretty light-weight and incomplete
written by a pharmacist who writes for other commercial sites as well
[and who needs an editor really bad!]

LLC means Limited Liability Company;

i for one
am reluctant to accept any medical or pharmaceutical advice
from an entity whose sole purpose for existence
is profits from sales of ... what ... ?

call me crazy...

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
Postal: PO Box 171, Almonte, Ontario, K0A 1A0, Canada
WebUrl: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
E-mail: [log in to unmask]