Hi janet, Joe, Kathrynne, Cynthia.......
> Joe, there are some pretty good websites that offer definitions of
> medical terms. One is InteliHealth:
> http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH?t=9276&p=~br,IHC|~st,408|~r,EMIHC000|~b,*|
> Another is multilingual -- pick your language:
> Multilingual Glossary of technical and popular medical terms in nine
> European Languages
> http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~rvdstich/eugloss/welcome.html
> Kathrynne
> > > I think I'm going to need a medical dictionary. Can someone please enlighten me on this term also.

And of course......... you could try janet's cyber wwwinnebago.....
hop on in (its a homey welcome warm kinda ride) at:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/
'n click on   to the PIEnet     'n click on   the links
at healthlinks: medical resources on the wwweb you will find:
"The Online Medical Dictionary"
and if you back out 'n click on   reference links: general resources
on the wwweb  you can find One Look Dictionaries (search over 400
dictionaries in one step!) and A Web of Online Dictionaries  (an
index of over 800 online dictionaries in over 160 languages -
including Trekkie)

Don't get sidetracked in the Ben 'n Jerries link!!

All the best ............. Murray