Hello,

We know that Sinemet has to get through the stomach to the small
intestines to be absorbed.

Here's a question.  I just found this:

MEDICAL OBSERVER MAGAZINE V4 #8:PART 5, Article "GASTROPARESIS: A
MOTILITY DISORDER".  Contains a statement made in 1995 attributed to
Australian researcher Dr. Michael Horowitz, an associate professor
of medicine at the University of Adelaide-Royal Adelaide Hospital in
South Australia to the effect that levodopa delays gastric emptying.
http://www.cph.upm.edu.ph/mobs/mobs_aug95_p5.html

Is this correct?  If so, then are we are all standing on our own
bootstraps?  Or, if correct, does it apply only to levodopa and not
to Sinemet?

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
age 61/dx 1990