Hello list,
I feel relieved that the confusion about the end of Michael's message is
over.

I've got to go back to reading the many posts about the Pope---what a
wealth of people, ideas and compassion we have on our List!

Today I managed to memorize one more song- I have rehearsal tomorrow
night,
and now have to complete only 4 more songs, and negotiate with the
choreographer
about our dance motions and my lesser mobility.

After the concerts on June 17-19, I have an appointment with Dr. Growdon
at Massa-
chusetts General Hospital (June 24). If anyone on the List is a patient
of Dr. Growdon,
and would care to comment  to me (off- or on-list) I would be  grateful.

Two  long-time friends, Jean and Antoinette, are going with me.

Thanks,

Ivan :-)