Janet & others
The only post about AgeNet I got was from Camilla & John (& now janet) - thru
the PD & CARE lists. You recpiants should be able to determine who sent it to
you & that would probably tell you if it is promotional (junk) mail or not.
At any rate, thanks all for your opinions, before I do go to the site.
Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/3