Dear Joao:  Sorry this reply is late but I'm running 5days behind on my mail
many home projects now that school's out-  You asked if my husband takes
Sinimet with his Cogentin - Yes, he is on 800mg Sinimet CR.  He has started
having some problem with dyskinesia so we hoped to reduce the Sinimet by
taking
Bromocriptine too - but so far no luck on any reduction-
          We've tried three times before to remove the final 1 mg. Cogentin
since we
feel it contributes to his difficulties with constipation and hallucinations
- but the
tremors have always been under good control.  We are now in the process of
trying to reduce the Cogentin gradually enough to discontinue it but we
aren't sure
if the Sinimet & Bromocriptine will keep the tremors away. We will be keeping
track if his ongoing but mild hallucinations leave him as we reduce the
Cogentin,
(we don't know for sure that the hallucinations aren't caused by the Sinimet
or the
Bromo - but the Neuro says the Cogentin is not supposed to be doing him any
good anymore)  The reduction will take about 3-4 weeks - will let you know
the
results - if he has to stay on it, it will be a good bet that nothing else
he's used
does well against tremor.  Any other Cogentin users out there having
"withdrawel"
difficulties - using it for tremor  reduction?........
                       Hope we can be of help.......         Marie
Carepartner Husband

                                69/l2