I may be guilty of  saying stomped on, should have said fussed at. Did
NOT say paranoia. I was referring to the Doctors Report ( I subscribe to
it myself) It has medications which have been approved by the FDA and
sometimes, since the Physicians Desk Reference  has to be published it
does not yet have these medications. It is sponsored by drug
manufactures , but the information is accurate ( and it beats TV). The
other one on age what ever its name is would be handy for my kids ( well
one of them)  the other does basic medical research and can find out for
herself, and one does computer programing and would be at a loss.  I may
not be guilty - who knows- however if  I hurt your feelings ( Janet) I
am sorry, I too was expressing a couple of opinions , that is all  OK??
Nita.