I didn't understand janet's "I don't get it" post but I do understand this 1
from Hans.
What I don't get is why does "something" have to be settled.
IF 2 of our top "reporters" have a difference about a particular site, then
so be it.
That doesn't change the fact that I appreciate all the posts of both these
dedicated & caring members.
janet, this may be easier said than done, but don't be upset that another has
a difference of opinion - your news posts are valued.
Gosh, think how boring this world (& list) would be if we all had the same
opinion.
Hans, thanks for solving janet's riddle
janet's, thanks for posting your opinion
& thanks to all the others who post theirs

Bonnie
daughter of Jom 77/3