Linda:  I fear I am to blame for this.  Hot on the heels of the Doctor's
Guide problem posting, I forwarded the AgeNet for Parkinson's "material"
to the List, thinking again that the List in general might find the
material useful.  Now, If that weren't bad enough, we have the mess you
refer to in your post.  Since some members may actually wish to keep the
material, and/or  the connection with AgeNet, I think the most efficient
way to deal with this unrequested information is for the individual
member to delete the material, and, if desired, terminate any future
connection with AgeNet by sending an email to the [log in to unmask]
addresss.  If I can do anything for you or any other member to speed the
resolution along, simply send me an email and I'll do what I can.   I
can assure the List membership that if I ever spot "interesting"
material which I think would be of interest to everyone, I will simply
post the reference, not the material, to the List.  However, given my
batting average this week, if I get the urge to post anything other than
the Parkinsaw, MI material I'll most likely lie down until that urge
goes away.

John Bjork