Hallo Rick

Sorry that I am a little late to answer your letter. Six years ago I was in
a very bad state. I didn't know anything about PD. I didn't believe the
doctor, who told me I had PD.. But I am an alternative person and I started
to treat my outside body. So I looked up in a aromatherapybook the essential
oils used for PD. I drank comfreytea for muscle strength. Because I
experienced my  body loosing muscle power.
Then I heard of the book of Hulda Regehr Clark : CURE FOR ALL DISEASES  who
told about the risk of the metal  toothfillings for your health. I went to
my dentist with copies of the pages of the book.. He did the job and that is
now  nearly 2 years ago. I sleep a lot better; my problem was I had a lot of
spasmas in my legs. I couldn't sit or lay down, only walk and stand. That is
all over now. My neurologist changed my medication a lot and I am now on
lesser pills as I was before.
Unfortunately we haven't so many neurologists in our neighbourhood, there is
now only one left, and I did not have heard a good word about him.
On the list they are talking now of a vascular PD. I think I qualify for
that. But sinemet definitive helps me a lot  With help of the listmembers I
am now on 5x Sinemet 100mg en 5 x permax 0,25 and 1/2 sinemet CR
It helped me also to move around with your body, never sit too long, walk,
stand lay down. Change the position of your body . Move around a lot. Thats
what worked for me.

Annie.