: KEn wrote--
>Bob, most of the cartridges can be refilled at home with a kit and ink that
>they sell in most places that sell the original factory filled carts. It
can
>be a big saving.

Ken,
There is one problem.  I use to refill the ink cartridges myself on my old
printer.  But when I had to replace it, I started buying new ones again.
The warrantee on the printer is only good if you use new cartridges.  If
something happens that they think was caused by a refilled cartridge,  your
warrantee is null and void.  So...I'm waiting until my warrantee is up and
then I'm going back to filling them myself and save money, because it is a
substantial savings.

Linda W. cg for Ben 69/5