JUDITH,S story on sleep attacks was in our paper. thanks JUDITH i won,t have
to type it out.  as have said i would never say what meds i took. well i was
on all strong. but before any thing happened i was taken off. a bad mood
change in me.  am now having very bad legs cramps. i don,t know if meds as i
forget to take my night meds.  all so it is a hoax about a extra charge for
email. FCC is not going to charge for it. i am now fighting depression. get
over crying.  VIVIAN checks list first now for a while. so much i don,t
under stand now. and seem to me lot are finding lot of what is said is
wrong. could be ok.

                              I.Y.Q.   DON   AND  VIVIAN
                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                       BEST MEDS FOR PD IS