In a message dated 5/30/99 12:22:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 DON'T GIVE UP, m'dear!

Barb,
You're right, it takes persistence.

After a couple of trials which gave me the idea they had no clue (for
instance, they told me I could go back and fly airplanes for a living. -not
required to do heavy lifting-a sit down job), and other equally goofy stuff,
I finally prevailed on a judge.  I believe he started the day convinced I was
a fraud.  The day started with a good on session.  Then he witnessed me going
from on to dyskinetic to dead "off" before his very eyes.

I asked a recess to get over it but he carried on with my bride.  I missed a
dose by 15 minutes and didn't make it back on until the proceedings were
finished

If ya don't educate em, you can't get the goodies.  Fortunately, ignorance is
fixable

Regards,
WHH 55/38/37