Hi Brian ,

I believe that you probably as it is said that " hit the nail right in the head"

I have read frequently that levodopa is not very effective in the control of
tremors . Would you like to comment on it ? ( as I am one that appreciate yours
comments)

Regards ,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+